NDP has an excellent reputation for quality journalism and is well respected and recommended in motoring and sporting circles. The agency has worked in
over 60 countries and Neil Perkins actively contributes to a wide range of
motoring and sporting titles.
Previous work includes: staff writer for Motoring News 1986-1990; freelance editor-in-chief of Rally Sport 1996-1998; editor of Vauxhall's Hi-Flyer 1996; contributor to Rallycourse annual 1987-1990 and 2003, Author of 'Stage by Stage' 1991, Info-editor at Commonweath Games Manchester 2002; chief contributor to Wales Rally GB official programme 2000-2009, WRC official yearbook 2005-2006, chief contributor to Rally Ireland official programme 2007 and Sub-Editor for the Asian Games Doha 2006, November-December 2006.
Editorial and photography has been placed in numerous lifestyle, trade,
sporting and motoring magazines in the UK, Japan, South Africa, the
Netherlands, Australia, France, Italy, Sweden, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman,
Saudi Arabia, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Canada, USA and the Middle
NDP Publicity Services has sponsored a number of local sports events in recent years. Most notable sponsorship packages include:
- Golden sponsor of Newport Rugby Football Club's annual tour to Dublin, Easter 2004.
- Sponsor of lap on Newport Nocturne, floodlit international cycle race, September 2005.
- Match ball sponsor for local football team in Telford Sunday League, 2006.
- Match ball sponsor for Newport Cricket Club's 1st XI, Summer 2006.
- Sponsor and promoter of the Newport Pool Open, 2006 - present day.
- Sponsor and promoter of Newport & District Pool League/Cup, 2007 - present day.
- Matchday football programme sponsor for Ipswich Town v Preston North End, October 2007.
- Matchday ball sponsor for Shrewsbury Town v Crewe Alexandra, September 2009.
For further information
or assistance please contact:
NDP Publicity Services
Holly House, Station Road, Newport,
Shropshire TF10 7EN United Kingdom
Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 1952 825001
Mobile: + 44
(0) 7831 123153 (UK)
Return to Top
Powered by Infotex UK